Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beauty and Brains!


Beauty and Brains!
 Never Let Your Beauty Fade
Being the gorgeous, intelligent and highly ambitious women that we are often comes with a price-Stress.
Whether it’s puffy eyes, wrinkles in our skin, hair loss, or weight gain, each of us have experienced some form of stress that tries to hide our beauty.

The Question Is?
How do we maintain our beauty despite our everyday work routine, career goals and stress?
It’s Easy!

Try the AmourGenesis Beauty Tips

1.  Get plenty of rest- or at least as much as possible. I recommend getting 8-9 hours of sleep per night. 

2.  Regularly.
The suggested amount is at least 3 times per week even if it’s for a short time. Trust me three days a week can make a big difference for your body and overall health. 
 
3. Take Vitamin Supplements.
 Talk to your nearest pharmacist or physician to find out which vitamins are best for you. 

Because I’m constantly on the go and not always getting as much rest as my body needs, I take daily vitamins like Omega 3 Fish Oil (for heart, skin, and nails), Vitamin C (for healthy eyes), Vitamin B (for energy and support), and Multivitamins (a mix of supplements and proteins).

          4. Drink plenty of water.
 The suggested amount is 8-10, 8-ounce, glasses per day. Drinking water is great for your skin, nails, hair and everything else you can think of that shows off your beauty. 

5.              Take Yoga, Pilates, Boxing or Dancing Classes. 
These fantastic courses not only keep you in shape but are great stress-relievers.
One of my favorites is Zumba because I’m always moving throughout the class and when I leave I feel like I’ve lost 10 pounds!
 
My Favorite Healthy Woman

Meet the epitome of beauty and brains…Our Stunning First Lady Michelle Obama

Have Questions?
Contact AmourGenesis at amourgenesis@gmail.com, via Facebook or Twitter!! 

Until Next Time,
Be Healthy, Be Smart, Be Breathtaking!












No comments:

Post a Comment