Friday, July 27, 2012

The FlowerTAG Experience!


Flower TAG
I recently visited one of our fashion wonders, “Bloomingdales” in the 900 Shops, to experience the breathtaking scent of Kenzo’s newly launched “Flowertag” parfum. A fragrance that’s soft, floral-tastic and incredibly luxurious are just a few of the compliments that I can give this amazing scent. And to make the buyer’s experience even more fabulous, Kenzo has packaged their newest fragrance in a beautifully-shaped red bottle with printed graphics to really set it apart from other brands and showcase the line’s newest addition as one of their leading scents. 

Highlights from CS Magazine’s Flowertag Release
From the moment I walked into Bloomy’s fragrance department, I knew that I would walk away like a child in a candy store. The infused power of the scents, the infamous coffee beans to help enlighten your senses, and of course the ladies behind the counter urging you to try every new scent, instantly brought me into retail heaven. Of course I couldn’t help but to indulge!

After CS Magazine greeted me with a signature “Flowertag” scented red rose, I treated myself to a complimentary glass of champagne, which included mini flower petals, enjoyed the delicious hand-crafted hors d’oeuvres and of course the July issue of CS Mag. 

Guests standing in line to enjoy a glass of luxurious champagne.  


Amour Genesis and a Kenzo “Flowertag” scented rose!


Artist, Matthew Lew- the event’s featured artist creating beautiful signature illustrations. Lew is one of Chicago’s most talented artists whose work has been featured on ABC's "Extreme Makeover Home Edition", HGTV's "Devine Design", ABC's "Cougar Town" and CBS's "The Early Show" just to name a few. 

One of Matthew Lew's Amazing Illustrations- I call it Pink Petals ;)

Amour Genesis holding up the July 2012 issue of CS Magazine!


Well Beauties, I must say that this experience was definitely worth it and I know for sure what’s on my top list of fragrances!
Visit http://www.kenzousa.com for more information about Kenzo USA’s “Flowertag” and other signature fragrances. 
À bientôt


Amour Genesis 





No comments:

Post a Comment