Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's Heaven in Havaianas

It’s Heaven in Havaianas!
The Summer Beach Party with InStyle and Havaianas
What’s Havaianas?
Havaianas was born in 1962 and inspired by the Zori, typical Japanese sandals made of fabric straps and rice straw soles. 

They specialize in Women’s, Men’s, Kids, Limited Edition, Bridal and Custom-Designed sandals.
Havaianas is by far one of the most stylish sandals ever. 

If you’re looking for the right sandals that you can custom design with your personal style try Havaianas.  
For more information about Havaianas visit http://us.havaianas.com/



               


I was invited to the “Havaianas and InStyle Beach Party” last Thursday and it was definitely a blast! 

The Perfect Fit for AmourGenesis
When I first arrived at the event I got to spin the Havaianas wheel for a special prize. And guess what it was… My Very Own Havaianas Flip Flops!

AmourGenesis spinning the Havaianas wheel waiting for her grand prize!

This was the cute little red voucher the InStyle and Havaianas girls gave me to turn for my custom-made Havaianas Flip Flops.

  While standing in line for my new sandals I met one of Chicago’s hottest celebs, Billy Dec.

Of course it would only be right for me to custom design them with my logo colors, pink and purple, and add cute embellishments like “Love” and a star to really set them off. 


These were the Havaianas that my publicist, Mikeya Summerville of iT Factor Agency and I brought. 

Mikeya is wearing her own custom-designed yellow and silver Havaianas with gold embellishments. And of course her toes match them too!

AmourGenesis is wearing the pink and purple Havaianas with a gold star and “Love” embellishment. Extra fabulous for a summer on the beach!

F.Y.I our toes were a little dry from the sand but we definitely use lotion lol

 AmourGenesis and the fabulous Afrobella at the InStyle and Havaianas Beach Party.


The Lovely girls at the beach party! From left to right, Peggy J. Cook, Mikeya Summerville, Katie Cahnmann, Cha’rron Chic and AmourGenesis. 

 This was an amazing beach party and I will definitely be shopping more with Havaianas again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment