Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Favorite Nail Color of the Week


The AmourGenesis Nail Color of the Week


The Glam Girl Polish
This is my Fabulous Favorite of the week. Try O.P.I’s “Japanese Rose Garden.”


This color is perfect for a long, hot summer nights and stands out in the crowd. It looks best with soft lip shades like light or medium pink lipstick. It works great with natural or fierce dramatic eye makeup and compliments well with dark smoky eye liner.  

Accessorize “Japanese Rose Garden” with sexy skirts, fitted or flowing dresses and your favorite skinny jeans. 


Where to Buy
Visit O.P.I. at www.opi.com or find it in retail stores near you!

*F.Y.I. O.P.I. products can be found at Sephora, Ulta and many licensed nail and hair salons. For more information about O.P.I. and their fantastic color collections check out their website!
Until Next Time,
 Be Fabulous, Be Fierce, Be Foxy!
                                                  AmourGenesis      

No comments:

Post a Comment